Sunday 1 February 2015

CEEF Exchange

Attention all current grade 9 and 10 students who are interested in taking part in a 2 or 3 month exchange program to Belgium, France, Spain, or Germany next year:  your preliminary applications are due-- along with the $400 deposit cheque-- by this Wednesday, February 4 in my workroom (room 206).

If you were were unable to make the information session a few weeks ago, and have any questions about this great opportunity, don't hesitate to stop by and speak with me anytime so that I can tell you about all of the benefits of this experience-- and how much I got out of it when I was in high school!

Also, this week, we have 12 current OT students who will be travelling to Europe to spend 2 or 3 months with their exchange partners!  BON VOYAGE to all of you--- I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures when you return!  


No comments:

Post a Comment